Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
Based on international frameworks and standards
Now that you realise change is required, how do you manage that change and implement it in your organization. Program management or programme management is the process of managing several related projects, often with the intention of improving an organization's performance. In practice and in its aims it is often closely related to systems engineering, industrial engineering, change management, and business transformation
What are the Benefits of Programme Management?
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of an organization.
- Improve management of projects interdependencies and impact on the business as usual.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a programme.
- Manage risks, issues and changes across the programme efficiently.
- Focus on definition and management of strategic benefits.